The Console is the home page of your administrative account. From here you can quickly navigate to your domain's following administrative pages:
1. The Domain page consists of general information about your domain including domain name, logo, slogan, website, address etc.. (Your Domain Profile will be completed during initial registration)
Editing and Creating Tags: Department and Title tags are can be accessed from the bottom of the Domain page. From here tags can be created, edited, and removed.
2. From the People page we can view our Domain contacts through the contact list menu. Optional sort-by and filter-by selections provide quick reference and searchability by: First name, last name, user name, latest activity, role, and position.
Reports To, Position, and Role : These options are editable from the contact list menu. Changes are accessible through the drop down menus associated with each option.
Editing Users: By directly clicking on a user, we can view and edit their personal information.
Adding New Users: New users can be added by the selecting the button at the lower right of the page. Additions can be added manually, or in bulk through CSV files, MS Office, Azure AD, and Cobot.
3. Messenger: Messenger is Forsta's web based messaging tool. All mobile conversations and features will be available to you from your desktop.
4. The Message History page provides access to all messages sent and received during the last 30 days within your domain.
The messages are searchable in intervals of 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, and 1 month.
6. Console Connectors: Our Console Connectors allow clients to use their existing people management services to create messaging accounts for their staff. Our integrations stay in sync with each supported service for seamless updates to their staff’s personal information and any deletions or additions of personnel.